8.11.12

Brazil / Brazylia


Brasilia - the Capital of Brazil. Palacio do Planalto - one of government building. Beautiful postcard and amazing stamps from Ondine!  Muito obrigado! May 2013

My first postcard from Brazil - sent to me during my living in London. Postcard from Kelly. November 2004


Postcard from Erik (postcrossing.com). June 2012

Rio de Janeiro. Postcard from Carol. March 2011

Maringa / Parana. Postcard from Denise and Massao. August 2011

Porto Alegre. Postcard from Clara. January 2011

Curitiba - University. Postcard from Wander. March 2011

Fortaleza - Praia de Iracema. Postcard de Joao Miguel. May 2011




I have only 6 cards from Brazil stamped and sent from this country. If you can - send me another - with lots of pretty stamps!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz